The VERBA FA plateau feeder for piglets comes with a heavy-duty stainless steel tray where the weaners obtain the feed. It can also be combined with a water supply underneath so that they can make their own pulp. So the piglets have the choice to eat dry feed from the shelf
or combine feed and water in the stainless steel trough. FA feeders are ideal for both small and large groups of piglets. The FA pig feeder handles all of the feed types listed below without any problems. The VERBA drinker nipples are easily accessible and ensure a perfect feed/water ratio at a water delivery rate of 0.4 liters per minute. For small groups of weaners, this feeder is best mounted securely in the corner. For large groups of weaners, it can be connected in series so you only need one water pipe. Still not sure? Do a free test to see how this system will benefit you.
Guarantee: 7 Years on construction- and material faults; drinking nipples 1 year on construction faults. Drinking nipples are only suited for water, not for additives.
- 1 to 8 feed spaces, single and double sided
- Best results thanks to perfect water/feed ratio
- White inner surfaces for the best feed intake and hygiene
- 11mm highest quality, unbreakable plastic
- Trough manufactured from high quality type 304 stainless steel
- Stainless steel trough raised from the floor – to allow for more effective cleaning
- The angle of the front of the trough allows the pig to stand close and eat in natural position
- Ingenious anti-spill rim, prevents feed spilling / feed wastage and gives the best Feed conversion FCR
- Anti-spill rim closes completely inside the trough for optimal hygiene and no stuck ear tags
- Heavy weight feeder designed for long life