The VERBA MA plateau combination feeder for fattening pigs comes with a heavy-duty stainless steel tray where the fatteners obtain the feed. It can also be combined with a water supply underneath so that they can make their own pulp. So the fatteners have the choice to eat dry feed from the shelf or combine feed and water in the trough. MA pigfeeders are ideal for both small and large groups of hogs. The MA handles all of the feed types listed below without any problems. The VERBA drinker nipples are easily accessible and ensure a perfect feed/water ratio at a water delivery rate of 0.4 liters per minute. For small groups of fattening pigs, this feeder is best mounted securely in the corner. For large groups of fatteners, it can be connected in series so you only need one water supply pipe.
Still not sure? Do a free test to see how this system will benefit you.
Guarantee: 7 Years on construction- and material faults; drinking nipples 1 year on construction faults. Drinking nipples are only suited for water, not for additives.
- 1 to 5 feed spaces, single and double sided
- Best results thanks to perfect water/feed ratio
- White inner surfaces for the best feed intake and hygiene
- 11mm highest quality, unbreakable plastic
- Trough manufactured from high quality type 304 stainless steel
- Stainless steel trough raised from the floor – to allow for more effective cleaning
- Ingenious anti-spill rim, prevents feed spilling / feed wastage and gives the best Feed conversion / FCR
- Anti-spill rim closes completely inside the trough for optimal hygiene and no stuck ear tags
- Heavy weight feeder designed for long life
- Best average daily gain (ADG) throughout all phases of growth
- Healthy and more uniform herd